Lightweight Hiking Shirts are now one of the most in-demand clothing items. They are the best way to beat the heat, whether you're hiking in the mountains, or just out for a casual stroll. If you want to know some tips on buying this type of clothing, then you might be interested in the following. The following are some tips on buying light hiking clothes.
- Know your stuff. Before you go out and hit the malls, make sure you have the perfect lightweight hiking shirts. These shirts come with several advantages, especially when it comes to cold weather. The no-stink and lightweight hiking shirts are great additions to your wardrobe because they add to your comfort level by keeping your body heat in, thus, making you feel cozier.
- Zipped and snap front. This type of shirt is recommended for hikers who are into active sports. This is the best hiking apparel in maintaining and transferring your sweat when you're in the field. Some of these shirts have mesh ventilation on the inside and adjustable straps for comfort, allowing you to choose the best fit for you. This type also has a button-down collar, thus preventing it from being blown open. It also has a flatlock seam for ultimate durability.
- Easy care. The shirts are made of nylon, thus, easy care is just washing them and layering it with other items in your bag. Wash it by hand to remove any dirt or debris that might have stuck in the fabric. It's also recommended to hand wash it with cold water and a mild soap or detergent.
- Professional appearance. The professional look that these shirts bring is one of its major advantages. You can wear it not only for outdoor activities but also for work environments. For instance, you can wear it as a casual t-shirt underneath your suit during a meeting with your team members so that you won't take much time styling your hair and getting ready for work.
- Warming properties. Another great quality of these shirts is their ability to keep you warm even without a breathable material. These shirts are made of a nylon/spandex blend which wicks away the moisture from your skin. So, you don't have to worry about getting chills down your legs while in the middle of a very hot weather.
- Breathability. These shirts are available in different kinds of fabrics that can make them ideal for those people who are suffering from moisture problems. For instance, you can choose from a wide range of ultra-cool, silk, cotton, and sherpa fabrics that can help you feel cool in even the hottest summer days. If you opt for the silk shirts, you can also be assured of their anti insects' property which repels insects such as mosquitoes, cockroaches, and ticks.
- Comfortable fit. Although these shirts are lightweight in nature, you can still get a very comfortable fit. To achieve this, most of these shirts are made from a stretchy yet soft material making them easier for you to wear and more comfortable on your body.
- UV protection. Lightweight hiking shirts are perfect for those people who are fond of outdoor activities. And because of the fact that they are lightweight, it is not surprising that they offer UV protection. The sleeves are generally made of a light polyester material that helps keep bugs and other insects away from the wearer's skin.
- Durability. One thing that hikers look for in every hiking shirt is its durability. Most of the shirts are made of cotton/spandex blend which can last for several years without losing their comfort and heat-conducting properties. A lot of these shirts are made with seam construction that uses high-quality materials such as Dura-Dry ACW (DuraSculpting polyethylene), Nylon, and Phylon.
- Color choices. Another feature you would surely like to see on a good long-sleeve hiking shirt is color choices. If you're buying one for summer, look for a color that would be suitable for your skin tone. If you are buying one for cold weather, then go for colors that will easily warm up your body and add to your comfort level.
Lightweight Hiking Shirts are perfect for every hiking activity. They are made with the latest fabrics and technology used in professional and serious apparel brands. As for comfort, these shirts are made of cotton/spandex blend, which means they are very soft to the touch yet durable enough to provide utmost comfort and breathability. And of course, no matter what the weather is, you'll find these shirts in an array of colors and styles that would best suit your preference.